Monday 4 November 2013

National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Nationwide Job (23 Positions)

National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Nationwide Job (23 Positions)

National Youth Service Corps – A Federal Government Parastatal with emphasis on youth mobilization requires the services of performance focused individuals to fill the following positions below:
Inspector I SGL 9
Programmer/System Analyst I SGL 9
Senior Confidential Secretary SGL 9
Procurement Officer I SGL 9
Legal Officers I SGL 9
Agricultural Officer I SGL 9
Admin Officer I SGL 9
Statistician I SGL 9
Auditor I SGL 9
Accountant I SGL 9
Information Officer SGL 9
Inspectors II SGL 8
Confidential Secretary I SGL 8
Programmer/System Analyst II SGL 8
Information Officer II SGL 8
Data Programme Officer SGL 8
Auditor II SGL 8
Procurement Officer II SGL 8
Admin Officers II SGL 8
Agricultural Officer II SGL 8
Accountant II SGL 8
Executive Officer GD SGL 7
Higher Executive Officer ACCTS SGL 8

No comments:

Post a Comment

KINDLY LEAVE YOUR COMMENT BELOW