Wednesday 9 October 2013

Can Demons Send SMS?

Can Demons Send SMS?

Have you ever experienced kingdom of darkness sending you an SMS, or a demon? One of the readers shares two of his experiences and, of course, asks for opinions. Read his story below:
satan-is-in-a-cell-phone
I have had 2 experiences. The first one happened when ministered to a young woman Several spirits were cast out of her. But I wasn’t through with her because it took a long time so we had to take a break to finish up the following day. But the following day I began to receive series of SMS from “THEM” insulting me and warning to keep away from her and that she belongs to them.
At first, I thought it was a prank from her, then few minutes before our appointment I began to receive SMS from her line that I should not deliver her and that she belong to them. Then they said they were inside her phone using it to warn me. I replied saying Christ has delivered her already. Her body soul and spirit belong to Jesus.
Now this is the funny part. She came and I asked who was sending me SMS through her phone. She said nobody, she said she was only surprised to see SMS from me. I collected her phone. Surprisingly, I only saw my replies. There was no trace of the messages sent from that phone. Then she said she doesn’t even have credit at all since the day before. Then I took the phone again and checked the balance 0:00 kobo! That’s my first experience.
The second experience I had to send someone else to the person house few block away to call her, she was deeply sleeping yet, I was receiving warning messages from the phone. This particular person was involved in witchcraft. Checking the phone only my responses were there. Yet only phone both her SMS and mine are there, even till now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

KINDLY LEAVE YOUR COMMENT BELOW